Sunday, July 22, 2012

with every heartbeat i love you (17)

adry 6awalnaaa wayed and we really are sorry not really we i mean me:( !! but wait i have a good explanation after the exam straight away i traveled and i just came back :( !! and someone (shushu)'s in kuwait and doesn't want to post ,, zfooha hey ana maly 4anb ,, ana msafra w all day out w ma3endy want ,, bas hy fl deera she doesn't have a reason ,, agool laha 7aram 3leich people are waiting for the post w hy tgoool 3ayzanaa !! anyways basy garga embark 3leikum elshahr and enjoy the post ;*

_________________________________________________________________________________

IN LONDON 
(Noora's POV)


I got a text from him saying that i should meet him in starbucks in 15 minutes ,, so I went and wore anything i saw in front of me and just wore it and left to starbucks it was 20 minutes walk from my apartment. When I arrived I scanned the place and spotted him sitting in a corner looking tired I really feel guilty I don't mean to do this to him :(. He was wearing an Abrecombie and Fitch shirt that showed off his hott abs and shorts and an A&F cap he really wants me to melt y3ny :( I walked over to wear he was sitting and when i reached him he immediately stood up and hugged me so tight ugggh i miss this i miss his warmth I miss his smell I miss him I really feel terrible now :'(


(Bader's POV)


When she reached the table I saw the sadness in her eyes I uncontrollably hugged her. i kept hugging her until I felt something shaking by my chest I looked down to see her crying I hugged her stronger and kept playing with her hair and usshing her.


Bader: 7abeebty please calm down latga63een galby tkfein
Noora: sniff sniff umy snifff sniff tabeeny atzawaj sniff maby
Bader: 7abeebtyy shway shway mafehamt shay
Noora: Bader my mom's sniff forcing me to get married to my cousin sniff many
Bader: 7yatyyy entyy don't worry I'll fix everything
Noora: bas how ??
Bader: 5aleeha 3alay enty bas smile w be 3ady


Musta7eel ttzawaj a7ad '3eiry I'd never let that happen musta7eel a5serhaa musta7eeel a5aly 7ad ya54ha menu ,, I want her to be mine only mine! And I know exactly what to do

_________________________________________________________________________________

IN KUWAIT
(Dalal's POV)


I was walking with 6alal next to each other thats when he held my hands I looked it our hands and smiled he then interlocked his fingers with mine and took my hand to his lips and kissed it ,, And of course I blushed like crazy :$ I LOVE THIS MAN ,, he loves making me blush


6alal: KAAAAK 6al3 elwayh 7asha 6uma6a mub wayh
I gave him the evil stare ,,
6alal: yumaaaaa shly 5alany a7eb wa7da t5ar3
this time I pulled my hands from his and ran away from him
6alal: LA7'9A DALOOL WEIN RAY7A WALLA A6AFRCH BAS
I know he's going to reach me he's soo fast ,, next thing i knew was someone holding my hips and pulling me back and I hit something warm and hott ,, thats when i knew halal pulled me to his chest I looked up to him and gave him my puppy dog eyes and madait elbooz awenah za3lana
Dalal: shtaby ma7ebk ana
6alal: ee mat7beeny 3shanch tmooteen feeny
Dalal: th8ah bas 3ala shno madry (i rolled my eyes at him)
6alal: akeed bakoon wath8 I'm sexy and I know it (he winked and stuck his tongue out at me)
Dalal: ana ma7ebk wala amoot feek zein 
madeit elbooz again
6alal: zeiin ana a7ebch w amoot feech w a3shgch w ahwach w kl shay
I smiled and blushed
6alal: radeina 3al 6ayr yaly ba3ad radat sarat 6ma6a
Dalal: chub :|
6alal: kela tcha3meen 7aram 3leich tcha3meeen ubo 3yalch
I widened my eyes and blushed and looked at the floor
6alal: fdeit'hum ely yst7oon
he pinched my cheeks
Dalal: ayyyy y3awr :(
6alal: sorry bas t'hableeein
he kissed my cheeks ,, and held my hand again
Dalal: yalla 6alal lazm enroo7 ,, el7een bee7atoona ahalna
6alal: shloon y7atoona w ana rayal shkubry w sh3r'9y weyakum
He hugged me tight and was kissing my forehead while we were walking then FAJ2A
????!!!: HAY ENTW .....

_________________________________________________________________________________

a7ebkum <3 ,, please comment :( ana lay 4anb zoofw shushu fl comments 3ashan she feels guilty *.* Anyways sorry it's a short post bas ana ta3bana my eyes are closing tawny rada mn elsfar :(






 - moolie <3


3 comments:

  1. YAAAY u finally posted ,, shushu :@ leash u didn't post !! 7aram 3leich tsaween feenah shy :( ,, AMAAAAZING btw 6alal and Dalal are sooo cute ,, ubeeeeeih leash chyy t5aleena 3ala naaaar post asaaaaaaaap

    ReplyDelete
  2. aaaah! what happens next?? please post soon! dont keep us waiting.
    love the story and the characters <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. WHY DID YOU SUDDENLY STOP? This is the second time I read your story from the start and I still don't get enough if it! Pleaaase post :(

    ReplyDelete