Monday, April 22, 2013

With Every heartbeat I love you (18)

I'm REALLY SORRY !!!!! i kind of got bored of writing theres not much people are commenting which makes me feel like its boring, so the more the cheering the more i'll get enthusiastic and want to post ;(
_________________________________________________________________________________

In LONDON:
(Bader's POV):

I have to do something about this i can't loose her, at least not this easily, I'm going to fight for her .. for us .. i'll stand up for what's mine, and i'm not going to let her go... So i took my phone and dialed ...

Bader: Aloo yuma ...

....

_________________________________________________________________________________

In KUWAIT:
(Dalal's POV):
I turned around to look at the direction of the voice that shouted towards us ... I looked up to see Joory walking towards us with an angry look ...

Dalal: ya 7mara you scared me don't ever do this again ..
Joory: 6a3 wayhch LOOOOOOL MA9ADG !!!
Dalal: its not funny ...
Joory: anyways i came here to tell you we're late and we need to head back, before my mom loose's her mind ..
Dalal: What ? we've only been together for 15 minutes.. (she pouted)
3abdalla: actually 2 hours ..
6alal: wow .. i guess i loose track of time just staring at you're beauty
Dalal blushed..: hehe
Joory: bs 3ad baskum m'3azel we need to head back.

They walked together back to the shalieh. The girls spent their night together watching movies and gossiping, and as for the guys they spent it in the Duwaniya 


_________________________________________________________________________________

In LONDON:
(Noora's POV):

I woke up to the noise of my phone ringing and finding myself on the sofa with a sea of tissues around me .. I checked my phone and it was my mom calling.. I don't want to answer I know she'll force me to go back and get married i don't want to get married to anyone but bader I love him ;( I decided to answer before she gets worried and angry ...

Noora: Alo yuma?
her mom: shoofy mub lazem ttzawejein weld 5altch ..
Noora: 9j mama? (she said very excited)
her mom: yes bs bader weld 5altch maryam (9a7bety) mt8adem lch. 5altah daga 3alay w galat ly w s2alna 3anah w msame3na ela kl 5eir huw yadres weyach..
Noora: umm ...
her mom: 7abeebty fakry w redy 3alay yalla bye
Noora: byee

I got all excited I love him Badooor aaah I can't believe he actually proposed I LOVE HIM. 




_________________________________________________________________________________
A week later ...


TRING TRING

Noora: aloo
her mom: hala 7abeebty shloonch?
Noora: el7emdella tamam w enty? yuma walhana 3leich ;(
her mom: 7abeebty w ana ba3ad .. ha shgelty 3an bader?
Noora: umm yuma ana mwaf8a .. (she said shyly)
her mom: 5osh 3ayal babasherhum w ur plane is in 3 days.
Noora: shakw leish ? 
her mom: to get you ready for the melcha
Noora: ooh umm okay


I can't believe I'm finally going to get married to Bader, I'm so excited. I tried to avoid him all this week, because i thought that it was awkward, and her gave me some space.

TRING TRING

Noora: alo (all shyly)
Bader: 3ash mn sema3 hal 9ot hala wifey :$
Noora: bader bs 3ad (she said shyly)
Bader: leish el7lw meste7y 
Noora: chub
Bader: leish el7lw ycha3emny
Noora: bs 5ala9 badoor
Bader: i love you
Noora: me too
Bader: baby today we'll go to dinner dress formally and i'll pick you up at 7:30 ok? ana walhaan ..
Noora: ok see you  bye
Bader: byee




 - Moolie






2 comments:

  1. Too short :( and your story isn't boring! It's really nice! Please post soon xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm really sorry ;( I'll post as soon as possible inshalla ;*

      Delete