Wednesday, April 4, 2012

with every heartbeat I love you (10-A)

(Joory's POV)


When Shahd said that she was going back, I took that as a chance to leave the two lovebirds alone. I know that Dalal will hate me for this, but she's going to thank me later =D. So me and shahd were just walking back to the shalaih, singing our heads of!! 


Joory & Shahad: YA BA3DHM KLHM, YA SRAJI BAINAAAAAAAAHM!!! 
Shahd: Wait, k2ana we walked tooo much! I don't think we walked that far away! 
Joory: La shaku :s
Shahd: I think we passed your shalaih :o. 
Joory: ee wallah, I don't remember passing by this shalaih (pointing @ a random shalaih). 


As I was pointing, I noticed in the same direction the hottest creature my eye's ever laid on! I kept on staring, I don't know what it was but I can't take my eyes of him. I don't know for how long I was staring, but soon enough his eye's caught mine. I have never seen such deep eye's, filled with so much emotion. We just kept staring at each other, until I noticed that I was still pointing :o I quickly put my hand down, blushed, and looked away. 


Shahd: Umbaaay, joory hai my uncles shalaih ;p There is my cousin =D 5al inroo7 insalm! 


Before I could answer her, she was pulling me towards him. When I finally came to my senses, I panicked and wanted to run away, but before I knew it I was already in front of him :o


Shahd: Hi =D Shaa5baark! mn zman 3anik, waink mo mbayn?? 
3abdalla: Ahlan =D, I'm fine el7immdela, ana ely mo mbayn, mb chinich inty ely kela out with your friends, ana klyom f baitkm oo machoofich. 
Shahd: Shasawi, there's only one shahd, and everyone wants me ;p 
3abood: Yala zain -,- lat9adgeen nafsich waayid ;p ma3arafteena 3ala your friend?!! (he said smirking)
Shahd: Wee sorry, soo Joory 3abdalla, 3abdalla joory! Know that you know each other and ray7a el 7amam! (run's inside)


OMG shasaawee feeha hal bnayaaa! This is beyond awkward :$


3abood: .....




 - Shushu ;* 


Sorry ina 6awalna 3alaikm, bas we haad sooo much work due. Oo I know it's short, oo we promised a looong post bas moolie will post part B today enshalla.  In7bk ;) 



1 comment:

  1. AWWWww!!! that was kind of funny...
    ma 2t5yal shakilha"joory"

    waiting for moolie's post.
    keep it up girls..
    xoxo
    H's

    ReplyDelete