Wednesday, April 4, 2012

with every heartbeat I love you (10-B)

(Dalal's POV)


6alal&Dalal: you go first


we both laughed at each other X_X ,, heheheheheh :$


6alal: la2 u go first ,, ladies first
Dalal: heheh ,, ok I wanted to apologize for over reacting in the kitchen it's just that...


he didn't let me finish my sentence, he cut me off and ...


6alal: usshhhh ,, it's my fault and I'm really sorry
Dalal: no it's not :( It's just that I can't handle it ,, I would just break down when people say mn bentah, wein umch, shlonch 3ugub ur parents death ,, bas 5alaa9 ta3abt I couldn't handle it anymore ,, I'm tired of fake smiling, I'm tired of crying, I'm tired of being alone at home, I'm tired of saying I'm fine while I know deep down that I'm not,, Do u know how hard this is?? Do u know how it feels?? LEISH ANA LEISH ?? ANA SHSWEIT?? I'm tired walla ta3bana malaait ;(


I crashed down, I don't know how I did it ,, but I opened up to him, I never told anyone about this not even Joury ,, I started shaking and crying soo much. Suddenly, I felt his arms around me, he was hugging me so hard into his chest, I clenched into his shirt with one hand and the other was hugging him. Aaah how I love his scent and warmth I felt a bit calmer.


6alal: 5alaa9 ushhhh ,, please don't cry walla ga6a3tee galbee bas 3ashanee (he said as wiped me tears)
Dalal: sniff sniff ,, this is just soo hard
6alal: 3ashanee ubooy lat9ee7een
Dalal: enshalla (I smiled)


I looked up to see him staring at me ,, I felt safe and loved just looking up into his eyes ,, our eyes had a moment speaking to each other in their own love language, I became back to reality once I noticed and blushed that I was staring and we're still hugging each other, as much as i didn't want to I had to let go. So I did :(


Then we walked next to each other awkwardly by the shore, I took my shoes off and put it in my hands. Suddenly he took my hand and put it into his, I felt that tingling feeling, I felt like all my hair stood up. I looked at our hands they looked so perfect together I like the way my hand fits perfectly into his. Then I looked up to see him staring agaain, then he smiled, aaah that smile it makes me melt, I smiled back. 


6alal: Dalool


did he just call me daloool <3 :$


Dalal: hmmm (I answered shyly)
6alal: I dunno how to say this ,, But I think that I'm starting to fall for you, I really really like u and a lot! I know u think that it's too soon. But in these 2 days ,, all I have in mind is you, all i dream about is you, every time I see you I forget everything, and all I want is to keep you in my arms, I want you mine, I want to protect you, I want to be your hero. I swear I'm not playing around, I will propose to u once I graduate.


He left me speechless, I really didn't know wat to say ,, I just stared at him then smiled shyly. There was a voice in my head saying awwwwwwwwwwh.


6alal: I'm not expecting for you to say that you're falling for me too, but please give me a chance.
Dalal: I will, because I think I like you too. (I blushed)
6alal: 7yatee entee
Dalal: stop it ,, I'm new to this (I hit his arm playfully and blushed)
6alal: ya 7alaaat elee yst7oon
Dalal: 6alaaaal
6alal: 5ashmah 3younah galbah entee bas amree
Dalal: stop
6alal: okk (he laughed) let's play a game ;P
Dalal: sure ,, wat??
6alal: I'll count till 10 u have to run and I have to catch you okk?
Dalal: okk
6alal: 1,2, 10


I raaaan as fast as I could


Dalal: heeeey thats cheating , heeheheheheh (I laughed as I ran as fast as I could)
6alal: I'm going to catch you (I look back to see him close behind me almost going to catch me)
Dalal: AAAAAAAAAAAH


he caught me from my waist and dragged me to him and hugged me from the back.


6alal: caught you ( I shivered as i felt his breaths on my neck)
Dalal: not fair not fair u cheated (I pouted)
6alal: your sooo cute, especially when you're pouting (I blushed)
Dalal: thank you ,, 6alal I think we better get going ,, ymkn ur mom will leave soon
6alal: she can't go anywhere without me ,, trust me (he smirked)
Dalal: why :O
6alal: becuase I'm the one who drove her here (he smirked again)
Dalal: loooool we still need to go because maybe she wants to go and ur still here
6alal: shaklch matabeenee (he imitated by pouting)
Dalal: shklk mu 9ej when u pout X_X
6alal: Afaaa 5ala9 5ala9 z3alt :( 


Uff wat should I do now :( 


Dalal: sorry walla it's not that i don't want u bas 9ej maybe ur mom wants to go ,, 6alal 3aaad please latz3al :( 
6alal: laa2 mabee mabee (he kicked the sand with his foot and put his arms by his chest >>> awenah za3lan)
Dalal: 3aaad please I said I'm sorry and I didn't say that I don't want u to stay
6alal: say 6aloolie 7abeebee sorry (he smirked)
Dalal: noo
6alal: 5alaa9 I'm not moving and I'll not forgive u
Dalal: fine, 6aloolie 7abeebee sorry (I said it in a low voice and looked at the floor shyly and blushing)
6alal: fdeitch
Dalal: heheheh y3nee r'9ait ?? :D
6alal: no, I want a kiss ba3ad (he pointed at his cheek)
Dalal: wat no ,, u wanted me to say 6aloolie 7abeebee sorry and I did it's enough
6alal: I'll let it go this time, but nxt time u have to kiss me (he winked)
Dalal: HEEEEYA (i hugged him without noticing)
6alal: if I knew u would hug me ,, then I will always act sad and pout to let u hug me (he hugged me back)


I then realized and let go!


Dalal: oops sorry walla ma7asaait X_X OMG Faaaashla
6alal: actually I liked it ,, mub fashla leish sorry ??
Dalal: walla ma7asait fee nafsee
6alal: yallaa lets get going 
Dalal: okk ;P


he took my hand and put it in his and we went, once we became close to the shailah we had to let go as much as we didn't want to  ><".




_________________________________________________________________________________
When we arrived ....


5alty haya: hala 7baybee u came??
6alal: ee yuma
5alty haya: yalla 3ayal 5al namshee
6alal: la7'9a yuma wein shahood ??
5alty haya: hiy makanat weyakum ??
6alal: she and joory were tired so they decided to come here 
5alty haya: haw :O they never came the last time I saw them were with u
6alal: la7'9a badg 3leiha
5alty haya: mub hay her bb (she said pointing at the phone on the sofa)
6alal: ee uff ya shahoood aku a7ad y6la3 without a phone
Dalal: lat7atoon I'll call joory ,, uff she left her phone too
6alal: 5alaa9 ana baroo7 adawr 3leihum
5alty mariam&5alty haya: bnayteeee ;( (here goes the waterfall's)
Dalal: la7'9a I'll come with u
6alal: okk


We kept on wandering around looking for them for around 15 minutes.


Dalal: 6alal calm down enshalla we will find them, y3nee shbeeseer feehum!
6alal: I'll never forgive myself if I don't find them ,, it's my fault I let her go back
Dalal: no it's not (I held his hand, cuz I knew he really needs that)


He was shocked, by my reaction then he smiled and looked at me. We carried on wandering around, until....


Shahd: aaa7 watch where u going (she shut her mouth up once she looked up and saw that it was her bro and he wasn't happy)
6alal: weein kntee ??:O matjawbeen ??
Shahd: aah .. mmm ... I 
Joory: sorry it was my fault e34ooroone we were walking and passed the shailah without noticing.
Dalal: we were worried sick about u ,, both ur moms are crying a lot u have to explain
Shahd: 6alaaal :O why are u holding her hand ?? (she laughed)


Shit , umbeeeeih fashla we forgot to let go. I tried to let go, but he held on tighter I blushed, this is soo embracing.


6alal: 7abeebtee w keifee
Dalal: 6alaaaal let go please (I whispered to him)
6alal: no unless u give me that kiss I was waiting for (he smirked and whispered back)
Dalal: 6alaaal pleeease (I gave him my puppy dog eyes)
6alal: ya 7alaaat esmee blsanch ,, I dont want to ,, I love having ur hands in mine (he whispered back)


We had a moment just staring into each other's eyes, I feel like he knows exactly wat I'm feeling, just staring at my eyes. I also can see that he's really happy, I saw love, safeness, and caringness in his eyes. I also saw joy and sparkle in his eyes.


Shahd: ee7m we're still here
6alal: u just had to ruin the moment (he swore under his breath)
Shahd: ooops sorry
Dalal: yalla let's get going ur mom's are really worried
Joory: allah ykoon b3ona X_X
Shahd: ee walla god plz help :(
6alal: ur in deep trouble both of u


We went back to the shailah, and both moms gave their daughter a loooong typical kuwaiti mom mu7a'9era, then 5alty haya, 6alal and shahd left.


______________________________________________________________________________


Dalal: ta7achay :D
Joory: about wat ,, u were the one who was with 6alal not me
Dalal: I was soooo going to kill u for leaving me with 6alal but thnx that u did, that, and btw I know that u have something to tell me ,, I could see it in ur eyes
Joory: yumaa :O sometimes u scare me ,, I like the way u know me too well ,, but first u tell me wat happened between u and 6alal ,, ur eyes are sparkling.


I told her every detail.


Joory: awwwwwww <3 ok now my turn ,,, mmm when we were lost, we were walking across this shailah, then I saw a hott guy staring and smiling I wasn't able to take my eyes of him, then shahd drags me up to him and tells me that he's her cuzin. Anyways she was talking with him then she goes to the bathroom and leaves me alone with him, he started talking and we got to know each other we spent like maybe half an hour talking alone, then he gave me his number and he was like he would really like it if i gave him a call, and that he wants us to be friends and that he's not mthl the guys that play and he wants to get to know me more, he also said that he respects my decision if i didn't call, but he would be the happiest man if i ever gave him a call. Oooh yeah and 6ela3 that shahd took an hour, because she 
Dalal: awwww he's sooo sweet, I think the hotness and sweetness runs in their family mashalla.
Joory: LOOOL entee mu 9j the first thing that pops up in ur mind is the hotness
Dalal: chub (hiting her with the pillow playfully)
Joory: heeey wat was that for (hiting me bk with the pillow)
Dalal: for ... mmmm I forgot why X_X
Joory: nothing stays in ur mind for 5 seconds (she laughed)
Dalal: heeeey (hiting her hard on her but with the pillow)
Joory: ouch
Dalal: heheheh :$ oops that was a bit too hard
Joor: yeah :)
Dalal: u deserve that


TING (text message)










 - Moolie 


An extra long post l3younkum ;P bas plz comment ,, 3ashan at2kad ta3bee ma ra7 3al fa'9ee ;* a7ebkum wayed <3



1 comment:

  1. Aww , cute best friends falling in love!!!
    post soon.
    love ya
    xoxo

    H's
    http://cryingoutforyou.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete