Tuesday, April 17, 2012

with every heartbeat i love you (13)

adree 6awalna 3leikum ,, sorry :( bas sometimes it's hard to post on school days ,, please e34roona and comment wall en7ebkum ;*

___________________________________________________________________________________

(6alal's POV)


It has been 3 days since I last saw her and I gotta admit, I miss her a lot. I know u think that I am exagerating, because i fell for her in 2 days. I never believed in love in first sight, but once I saw her I believed in it straight away. I'm going crazy day dreaming about her, I text her every day, but i want to see her. I want to hug her, I miss her scent, I miss holding her hand, I miss seeing her blush, I miss being mesmerized just staring at her eyes, I miss her a lot.


Jasoom: 6alool shfeek mu 3ala ba3'9k hal cham yom all u do is day dream.
3abood: 6alool ??
7amood: shaklah 3ashg
Jasoom: ee walla KAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAK !!
7amood&3abood: KAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAK
6alal: huhh ?? shfeekum ,, shsalfah ?? :S
7amood: e3trf mn hay s3eedat el7a'9??
6alal: wat r u talking about ?? :S
Jasoom: we all noticed enk mu 3ala ba3'9k ,, mn t7b ??
6alal: la2 bas ta3baan shway ,, i have a headache ,, ana baroo7 fman ellah


Is it that obvious ?? X_X


___________________________________________________________________________________


Shahd: wa a5eeran u came ??
6alal: shfeech ??
Shahd: ur taking me shopping :D ;P
6alal: la2 kelsh mu fa'9ee
mom: ur taking her shopping ,, 3awerat rasee b7anat'ha ,, and i promised her ur taking her so take her
6alal: ok i will but tomorrow ,, I have a headache mu fa'9ee
Shahd: pleaaaase (she gave me her puppy dog eyes)
6alal: ok I'll take u ,, but in an hour we'll leave
Shahd: wat ?? no ,, 2 hours please
6alal: no
Shahd: 2 hours :)
6alal: mu 3ala kayfch
Shahd: 2 hours
6alal: uff 4ba7teenee 7ana okk 1 hour and a half
Shahd: DEAL :D

___________________________________________________________________________________

(Dalal's POV)


I miss him a lot </3, day dreaming about him is all i do since i ever left the sheilah. I can't wait till after tomorrow, me and joory will leave from uni w bnroo7 enzahb eljna6 then go to the sheilah :D and guess wat ?? yeah he'll go too. Aaaah I cnt wait ;P;$


"a7bk moot kelma malaha tafseer w lein elyom madree keif afaserha" my bb rang.


Dalal: alo hala joory ,, shloonch??
Joory: I'm good el7emdella and you ??
Dalal: good ,, good
Joory: Daloool I need to go shopping in Avenues ,, can u plz come with me pleaaaase ??
Dalal: sure
Joory: okay ana amurch ,, be ready in 20 mins ok.
Dalal: ok bye


I hung up...


I wore a plain white shirt that made my body look amazing, it showed my curves and my flat stomach. I wore a long grey cardigan, with black skinnies. I accessorized my outfit with a long black chanel necklace, with it's earing, bracelet and ring. For shoes, I wore black classic loubitan pumps. I applied a thick coat of eye liner, I also put some bronzer and red lipstick. I gotta admit I looked hott :$ heheheh


"a7bk moot kelma malaha tafseer" my phone rang.


Dalal: aloo
Joory: I'm outside
Dalal: okk


I grabbed all i needed, and put it inside my black classic jumbo chanel hand bag, and went out to Joory.


Joory: woow u look so damn hoot
Dalal: 6al3a 3ala 7abeebeee
Joory: laa w mn hay s3eed el7a'9
Dalal: u 7abeebee
Joory: I'm jealous of myself
Dalal: heheheeh:$
Joory: omg ur seriously blushing :O laykoon 9adagtee that I'm really ur boy friend
Dalal: ewww ,, wat ?? NO ur sick
Joory: ur the one that was blushing :O
Dalal: chub X_X blast the music and drive
Joory&Dalal: MN GAL BAMOOT LAMN 67T MN 3EINEE WALA TNASAIT 7UBEE GAMAT ELSA3A


We blasted the music and moved with the beat! We just love 3abdlmajeed aaah he's amazing. we arrived avenues.


Joory: omg go try this dress ,, it's so u go try it on now
Dalal: yeah I love


I went into the fitting room and tried on the dress. The dress's color is PINK it's short but not really short it's above my knees in an inch. The dress is sleeveless, it's tight from the top until under the breast, then it's poofy (y3nee loose bas i dunno how to explain it X_X) It looked amazing on me it matches my body, It looked really nice! I went out of the fitting room to show Joory the dress.


Joory: wow it look's amazing ,, u should wear it for asma's party next week
Dalal: yeaah enshalla ,, y3nee should I buy it??
Joory: hell yeah ,, if u won't ,,  I'll buy it for u ;P have u seen you're self in it
Dalal: okk I'll buy it enshala
.............???: WOW U LOOK AMAZING




___________________________________________________________________________________


 - Moolie <3 ;*


I know it's not as long as u expected it to be ,, bas I'm really sorry I can't write any longer.
I promise you I'll try to post tomorrow ,, but if i cnt plz e34roonee i'll try my best enshalla ,, walla en7ebkum waaaaaaaaaaaaaayed <3 ;*







1 comment:

  1. Aww :( It's really short!!! YAY they'll bump into each other <3

    Xxxxx

    ReplyDelete