Sunday, April 8, 2012

with every heartbeat i love you (11)

This post is dedicated to: (7mdOwh) and (Lady M & Princess R) walla en7ebkum wayed thnx for the support we really do appreciate it ;*


_____________________________________________________________________________________________


(Dalal's POV)


TING (text message) +965XXXXXXX


The best day of my life ,, I really had fun with you.


Dalal: awwwwwwwh isn't he the cutest thing ever or wat?? (showing Joory the screen)
Joory: awwwwh he's so sweet <3<3 wat will u reply ??
Dalal: hmmmm I don't know ,, help me
Joory: I'm glad that u did ,, I had fun too
Dalal: haa2 ka2nee mnafsa
Joory: yah right
Dalal: hmmmmmmm


Tring Tring<<<<<blackberry ringtone


Dalal: shit he's calling
Joory: answer answer (jumping up and down)
Dalal: ast7ee
Joory: seriously ?? ... answer
Dalal: okk ,, alo
6alal: fdeit hal 9oot
Dalal: ... (blushing)
6alal: tst7een??
Dalal: la2
6alal: u r ,,  i could feel u blushing
Dalal: bsmella how do u know <3
6alal: I could feel it
Dalal: and I could feel u smiling right now
6alal: of course I am since I'm talking to you
Dalal: wat r u doing ??
6alal: talking to u
Dalal: maleee8 I mean wat were u doing b4 u call me
6alal: afakr feech
Dalal: fee shno ?? ;P
6alal: fee jamalch w the way u speak w ur voice the way u look at me the way u cry the way u blush ,, btw i could go on and on and never stop <3
Dalal: walla ma3arf shagool lk :$
6alal: u don't have to tell me anything all I want from u is to give me a chance and u did ,, which made me the happiest man alive
Dalal: bas ,, 6alal a5aaf
6alal: mn shno ,, lat5afeen mn shay dam enee 3aysh
Dalal: a5aaf at3alag feek wayed then u leave me like my parents did
6alal: I will never ever leave you ,, I'll always be by you're side ,, I'll never hurt you ,, I promise you I'll always make you loved happy and safe.
Dalal: thanx ;$
6alal: 7ayatee entee
Dalal: ... (blushing)
6alal: dalool I'm really tired I'll sleep now okk?
Dalal: ok goodnight sleep well bye
6alal: how can I sleep well ,, when ur in mind the whole time??
Dalal: heheheheh:$  bye 6alal


I hung up


Joory: KAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAK shklch mu 9j when ur talking to him every 2 seconds ur face changes colors
Dalal: chub
Joory: entee kela tcha3meen bas 5alaa9
Dalal: heheheh
Joory: yalla lets sleep now ,, tomorrow we'll leave
Dalal: yah :( I don't want bas uni :( yalla good night
Joory: good night 


_____________________________________________________________________________________________


(6alal's POV)


6alal: 3abood goom
3abood: la2 entee wayed 7lewa
6alal: KAAAK yal kalb t7b mn waraay
3abood: hmmmm leish mate9altay ,, ana an6erch
6alal: mn hay
3abood: Jooooooory eta9lay plz
6alal: weeh weeeh allah yfashlk mn mra8m ent ba3aad?? X_X
3abood: (YAAAWN) haa shlsalfa shtsweee??
6alal: mn joory??
3abood: bsmella sh3arefk
6alal: u were screaming joory entee 7lewa leish u didnt call and stuff
3abood:I'll never sleep again X_X hay a girl I saw with shahd yesterday ,, they were walking by our shailah and I saw them and I met Joory
6alal: she's Dalal's cuzin
3abood: how do u know ?? :O
6alal: I have my ways ;P
3abood: elyom we're leaving the shailah 9a7 ??
6alal: yup yalla we're leaving now it's 1:30 pm
3abood: okk yalla


_____________________________________________________________________________________________
(In the car)


3abood: 6alool dgeega stop here ,, 3end elsultan grocery I want redbull
6alal: okk 


_____________________________________________________________________________________________
(In the grocery store)


6alal: jeeb lee cola ,, ana baroo7 chocolate and chips side
3abood: ok we'll meet in the counter


I was searching for galaxy thats when I noticed the smell of Dalal mmmmmmm.


6alal: Dalaaaal ??:O shtsweeen hnee ??
Dalal: 6alaaal ??:O ooh I'm here to get some junk while Joory went to get some drinks ,, we're going bk home :(
6alal: me too and 3abood is in the drinks side too
Dalal: sub7an allah wat a coincidence
6alal: ee walla
Dalal: 6alaal yalla I'll go to the counter I finished ,, it was nice seeing though
6alal: wein wein?? mn gal I'll let u pay
Dalal: laa2 6alal pllz


_____________________________________________________________________________________________


(3abood's POV)


I was looking for redbull, once I found it I was turning to go to the counter ,, thats when I bumped into her..


Joory: sorry ,, sorry walla I didn't mean to... (she looked up to see who she bumped into ,, she kept staring at me then blushed and looked down) umbeeih :O 3abdalla ??:O
3abood: Joory :O
Joory: shtswee hnee :O
3abood: wat do u think I'm doing ,, KAAAAAAAAK?? shklch mu 9j when you're shocked
Joory: chub it's not funny (rolling her eyes)
3abood: Affaaa :O chub ???:O tgooleeen lee ana chub ??:O
Joory: oops sorry it slipped I didn't mean it
3abood: Joory can i have ur phone shway
Joory: sure ,, why??
3abood: I need it please
Joory: okk (she handed me the phone)


I misscalled myself ,,  and I saw my name written on her screen, that means she was thinking of calling me ,, wa7leilha.


3abood: here u go (handing her phone bk to her)
Joory: thnx wat did u do with it though??
3abood: nothing (smirking)
Joory: 3abdalla sorry but I need to go ,, Dalal's probably waiting
3abood: ok ... but not b4 I pay for ur stuff
Joory: then i'll nvr leave :)


_____________________________________________________________________________________________


(Dalal's POV) (In the car)


Dalal: uff ma7b chee ,, he didn't let me pay
Joory: uff me too ><"


I attached my ipod to the wire, and blasted on the music.


Joory: mmm Dalal don't freak out but there's a freak stalking us since we left the grocery store.


I looked in the mirror to see him smirking ,, wai3


Dalal: way3a he was stalking me in the grocery store ,, but when he saw me with 6alal he went
Joory: waai3 wat should we do now ??
Dalal: nothing we'll try to let him be lost (I winked)
Joory: but he's driving fast and like a maniac ,, if we don't do anything about this we'll get both of ourselves dead


(Tring Tring)<<<< blackberry ringtone


Dalal: shit 6alal is calling
Joory: answer and tell him 
Dalal: no I cnt ,, he'll think I cnt take care of things on my own ,, I'll act normally.
Joory: okk keifch bas I'll prefer u tell him it's better than him knowing by himself
Dalal: good point ,, alo hala 6alal
6alal: BN ELKALB YLA7GKUM
Dalal: 6alal had a39abk calm down plz ,, we dunno wat to do wallla ,, how do u know
6alal: we're the car behind his ,, GO PARK ON THE SIDE ANA BATFAHAM WEYAH EL7AYAWAN 
Dalal: okk but plz don't do anything crazy plz 6alal 3shanee
6alal: bas 3shanch I won't otherwise I would kill him
Dalal: Joory park on the side plz
Joory: wat ?? NO
Dalal: plz 3abdalla wants u to
Joory: okk (she blushed and parked on the side ,, so did the stalker creep)


The stalker creep came and knocked on my window, and his friend knocked on Joory's window, we were terrified. They were signing us to leave the car! that's when 6alal came and punched him right on his face, and 3abdalla punched the other guy right in the stomach then kicked him and both of them continued fighting. we both left the car when the stalkers were bleeding on the floor.


Dalal: OMG 6alal are u ok?? (crying)
6alal: I'm fine el7emdella ,, are u??
Dalal: 6alaaaal leish u fought?? (crying) are u hurt??
6alal: I'm fine walla (wiping my tears) 7abeebtee leish t9ee7een??
Dalal: 5ft 3leik (I blushed and looked down)
6alal: 7ayaateee entee look at me there's nothing wrong (he tried to stand up) aaah
Dalal: umbeih 6alal shfeeek (sniffing)
6alal: la2 mafeenee shay bas reelee shway y3awernee
Dalal: lean on me (he did wat was told)
6alal: I'll always hurt my foot ,, just to hug u
Dalal: mub wagtk X_X
6alal: KAAAAAAAAAK walla 3adee it's just a bruise
Dalal: 3abdalla take him to the hospital ,, (I pointed at 6alal) and u better call me and tell me how's ur leg okk?
6alal&3abdalla: ok


_____________________________________________________________________________________________


Dalal: weinah he didn't call I've been waiting for  ,, wat 2 hours??
Joory: half an hour
Dalal: great 2 hours and a half :)
Joory: I meant only half an hour not 2 and a half LOOOOL
Dalal: chub it feels like 2 hours


(Tring Tring)<<<<<<blackberry ringtone


Dalal: HEEEYA he called
Joory: answer answer answer




 - Moolie
Any comments ?? ;P

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We're so sorry for the comment above x_x!!!
    Thaaaaank you SO much for the dedication <3 We actually loved this post there were some bits that were extra cute, particularly the grocery shopping part :D the coincidence is cute <3
    7lailh 6alal :(<3 He's so cute!!!

    We LOVE you too <3!!!

    Lots of love
    Xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the story soo much I can't stop reading it but I would like you to change the color of 3abdallah when he's speaking my eyes hurt from this color
    ThanQ for listening love

    ReplyDelete
  4. thnx for the dedication love :*
    dalal and 6alal are so cute together

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete