Tuesday, April 24, 2012

with every heartbeat i love you (15)

(Dalal's POV)


Zahabt jan6etee ,, I put inside it a short up to knees dress it's plain off white short sleeves dress with it's black very thin  belt and black cardigan, since  a lot of unexpected zuwar come to Joory's sheilah, I also put some summer dresses. I am now wearing my peach juicy training, with peach trainings shoes. I put my hair in a ponytail, and added blush eyeliner, and peach lipstick. 


"a7bk moot kelma" my phone rang.


Dalal: aloo joory weinch I'm ready.
Joory: I'm outside 
Dalal: ok coming
Joory: bye (she hung up)


I ran on the stairs and fell on the floor, at first I laughed then I felt pain in my knees, I pulled my pants up to my knees, and yeah my knees were bleeding. I put some alcohol on it, then band aid and went to Joory in the car and blasted on the music.


Dalal&Joory: MN GAL BAMOOT LAMN 67T MN 3EINEE WALA TNASAIT 7UBEE GAMAT ELSA3A !!!


We arrived, I went to our room to get a nap cuz I was exhausted. I woke up from the sunlight, Wow I slept till next day it's 10;00 am now. I went down and told the nanny to make me french toast, and I went to do my famous brownies. I wore my chief outfit and went to work, once I was done Joory, her mom, and her sister Reem came down and ate breakfast with me.


Reem: mmmmm la4ee4 (she said licking her finger tips)
5altymariam&Joory: ee mmmmmmm
Dalal: fl 3afya
All: allah y3afeech
Joory: mama ana w Dalal will change and go walk by the shore ok??
5alty Mariam: ee okkk bas don't go too far
Joory&Dalal: enshalla
5alty mariam: tzaheboo ba3d 9alat el3a9r 5alatkum haya jaya ma3a e3yalha
Dalal: enshalla (Joory pinched me)
Joory: okk mama


Me and Joory went up Joory wore a dress and I decided to take a shower then get dressed. When I was done I wore my black and white dress, I let my hair dry naturally and added pink blush red lipstick, eyeliner and mascara. Joory wore a cute colorful dress, with a purple heart-shaped swaroviski necklace, and yellow tory burch flats, while I decided to wear my Marc Jacobs ballerina's.


Dalal: OMG Joory u look so cute.
Joory: thans u do too.
Dalal: yala msheina??
Joory: okk msheina


Joory took her iPod with her headphones, we shared headphones and started chit chatting.


TING (just received a text message)




Looking forward into seeing u ;P




Joory: awwh he's soo cute
Dalal: tell me about it -__- walla I'm so lucky to have him
Joory: uff Dalool I really wanna see 3abdalaa ,, he's soo hott mashalla
Dalal: cute my best friend is falling in love 
Joory: 5fee 3leina as if ur not in love.
Dalal: t9adgeen Joory I don't know if i love him or not I just know that I really like him a lot, I dunno the feeling of love.
Joory: tell me how do u feel??
Dalal: yal therapist entee KAAAAAAAK kelsh maye9la7
Joory: chubay entee hay yazay helping u ;(
Dalal: cutie <3
Joory: Now tell me how do u feel when you see him ??
Dalal: my stomach hurts and I get this tingling feeling, I feel like my eyes sparkle. Aah I always think about him, I even dream about him, I feel like I always want him around me?
........?: oob oob kl hay w mu love :O
Dalal: 6ALAL :O??
6alal: just say it ...?
Dalal: say what??
6alal: that u love me (he smirked and winked)
Dalal: but I don't know if I do
Joory: e7m 6alal wein shahd ??
6alal: she's inside with my cuzin 3abdalla
Dalal: who ?? :O (I pinched Joory)
6alal: my best friend and cuzin
Dalal: ahaa
Joory: okk gotta get going
Dalal: enzain ana abee aroo7 asalm 3ala ur mom and shahd
6alal: ok I'll come with ;P
Dalal: sure 7ayaak
6alal: allah  y7ayeech

___________________________________________________________________________________

(6alal's POV)


I was looking for Dalal by the shore, when I saw her walking from afar, I ran to go to Dalal. When I became close I heard her say:


Dalal:  my stomach hurts and I get this tingling feeling, I feel like my eyes sparkle. Aah I always think about him, I even dream about him, I feel like I always want him around me?


After I heard her say that I really knew that she's the one, and I really feel the same way to. And I LOVE her, yeah it's still early to say that. But I just don't love her, I'm crazy in love with her, I'm ready to do anything just to let her be in my arms safe, happy, and loved.




we9alna elsheilah ...


5alty haya: hala daloola 7abeebtee how are u
Dalal: I'm good el7emdella w entee??
5alty haya: el7emdella I'm good ,, did u finish from ur walk ??
Dalal: ha2 we will go back bas 7abait asalm
5alty haya: allah ysalmch 7ayatee ;*
Dalal: 5alty bas2lch ,, wein Shahd ??
5alty Haya: yat salemat w radat elbeit?
Dalal: huw leish ??:O 3asa mashar
5alty Haya: ta3bana shway
Dalal: weeh 7abeebtee salamat matshoof shar enshalla, please salmee 3leiha
5alty haya: elshar mayjeech allah yslmch yew9al enshalla
Dalal: yalla ana bamshee 3al shore
5alty haya: okk
Dalal: Joory and 3abdalla wanna come with
Joory: ok
3abdalla: ok sure


We all walked together chit chatted then Joory and 3abdalla decided to walk alone. 


Thats when I thought pay back time, since 2 days ago e6redatnee. Muaahahahahahahahah, I'm going to tickle her non-stop till she says that she loves me. So I walked behind her and started tickling her from the back, she started laughing so much, she fell on the floor laughing and I was still tickling her.


Dalal: HAHAHAHAHAHA 6a HAHAHAHAHA lal HAHAHAHAHA bas HAHAHAHAHA wagef
6alal: not until u scream I LOVE YOU 6ALAL.




Dalal: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH NO HAHAHAHAHAHAHA PLEA HAHAHAHAHA SE STOP
6alal: na2ah I can tickle you forever
Dalal: FINE HAHAHAHAHA I HAHAHAHAH LO HAHAHAHAHA VE HAHAHAHA U HAHAHAHAH 6A HAHAHAHA LA HAHAHAHA L
6alal: w ana amoot feech


I was too dangerously close to her and she's laying down, I couldn't control myself. So I closed the gap between our lips and kissed her, and she kissed me back then we stopped to take a break to breathe, so I layed on the sand next to her and said what was in my heart. I cupped her face and ...


6alal: I love you Dalooltee
Dalal: I love u too 6aloolie


___________________________________________________________________________________


 - Moolie 


sheraykum fil long post ?? plz comment ,, wallah ta3abt 3leih I'm exhausted bas ketabt post le3younkum so plz comment a7abkum :*


btw plz excuse my grammar and spelling i'm too tired I can't even read wat I'm typing













4 comments:

  1. Aww!! Thank you so much for the post :* WE LOVE THEM TOO Hahahahahah <3 Nothing's better than love at the beach <3!!!!! His revenge was evil :P

    Lots of Love
    Xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved the post AAAAAAAH IT'S AMAZING . I love 6alal and Dalal they make up cute couples <3<3. Cant wait for the next post i'm soo excited !!! hehehe


    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. You haven't till now :( plz try posting soon <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. we're sooooo sorry we had a lot of assignments and tests ,, sam7oona ;( enshalla we'll try posting today

    ReplyDelete