Monday, April 23, 2012

with every heartbeat i love you (14)

adree adree t2a5art 3leikum wayed sorry :( I have a good reason, my CUZIN IS GETTING MARRIED:D and Shushu is in Dubai -_- so yeah. Guess wat ??:O the report cards has been given and I'M NOT DEAD :D (dancing) X_X


sorry 3al garga read ya7lween read and don't forget to (COMMENT!!) :* X_X :D

___________________________________________________________________________________

(6alal's POV)


I never expected that I'll see her ,, and she looks drop dead gorgeous I wasn't able to take my eyes off her and her body. She was wearing a tight dress from the top and lose from the bottom, and it's short and sleeveless. The dress looks perfect and amazing on her.


6alal: sh'hal zein ?? 
Dalal: heheheheh :$ 6alal shtswee hnee ??
Shahd: he brought me SHOPPING (she said hopping up and down)
Joory: waaay wa7leilch cuuute <3
Shahd: heheheh :$ thnx u too


awkward moment of silence. 


Shahd: 6alooool no need to thank me for bringing u here ,, just buy me this shoes (she said holding heels)
Dalal&Joory: hahahahahahahahaha
6alal: enshalla mn 3younee (I said smiling)


___________________________________________________________________________________

(Dalal's POV)


I noticed that I'm still wearing a SHORT SLEEVLESS dress in front of 6alal.


Dalal: I'll go change
6alal: la2 3adee u don't have to (he smirked and winked)


I blushed and went to change.


Dalal: Joory take the dress and stand in the que dgeega I'll come.
Joory: ok sure
Dalal: thanx baby
Joory: welcome ;* (she went and took Shahd with her)
6alal: unfair u tell her baby and me not ;(
Dalal: heheheh :$ keifee (i said sticking my tongue out)
6alal: ya 7alat elee yst7oon 
Dalal: chub ;P
6alal: ya 7alat elee ycha3moon
Dalal: bas 5alaa9 6alool
6alal: a4oob ana ?? ya 3youn 6alool entee bas amree


I put my hand on my mouth once i noticed that I said 6alool


Dalal: sorry makan 8a9dee agool 6alool X_x
6alal: la2 nadeenee 6alool a7la ;P
Dalal: okk ,, 6alool brb baroo7 adfa3
6alal: who said I'll let u pay
Dalal: laa2 6alal 3aaad please
6alal: u'll not need ur wallet once ur with me cuz i won't let u use it
Dalal: thnx 6alal but i can't let u do this (I said taking my wallet out of my bag and the dress from Joory)
6alal: ur wlcm ( he said smirking ,, he gave the money to the philipino lady)
Dalal: haaay why did u do that ;( (I playfully hit his arms)
6alal: keifee (he miked my voice and sticked out his tongue) enzain let's go to starbucks
Dalal: mmm madree I'll ask joory .. Joory ?? Joory ?? Shahd?? umbeeih weinhum :O
6alal: madree
Dalal: I'll call Joory ,, alo
Joory: halla how's everything ??
Dalal: weinkum faj2a e5tefaitoo ??
Joory: we left u two love birds alone enjoy ur time ,, u could thank me later ,, BYE (with that she hung up)
Dalal: yal 7ayawana wait don't close ,, WHY ??
6alal: dalool calm down heheheheh ,, u look cute when you're angry
Dalal: they want to leave the two love birds alone (I said micking Joory's voice)
6alal: zein zein y3arfoon elsan3
Dalal: enta mu 9j X_X
6alal: yalla meshaina 
Dalal: okk ,, bas man6awel
6alal: enshalla ubooy


People gave us stares seeing us walking side by side, yeah and he was carrying my bag, he didn't let me carry it (I know wat a gentle man). And I got jealous seeing all the slutty girls looking at my man. Wait did I just say my man ?? OMG i really am falling for him. aaah I really like him and A LOT. My daydream ended when he waved at my face.


6alal: dalal wein r7tee ??
Dalal: la2 bas sra7t shway
6alal: fee shnu ,, feenee 9a7??
Dalal: shaku ?? th8ah (ahhh face way to go u just had to blush)
6alal: u were I could see it in ur eyes
dalal: bas ,, stop it (I blushed)
6alal: ya ba5tee feech
Dalal: how about we sit at this table it's in the corner w maku wayed people there (I said pointing at a table)
6alal: ok I'll go order ,, wat do u want??
Dalal: cafe latte skim milk
6alal: same, why skim milk ur so thin u need some fat
dalal: it tastes better like that
6alal: good point ,, yala baby thwanee and I'll be back
Dalal: okk honey (shit i said that out loud I put my hands on my mouth once I noticed I said that out loud)
6alal: repeat repeat
Dalal: nothing bl'3ala6 (I blushed)
6alal: 3eedee 3eedee 3ashanee
Dalal: honey :$ ( i blushed and looked down)
6alal: aa5 ya galbee entee shmsawyah feenee
Dalal: yala 6alal go (i laughed)
6alal: baal 6arda (he laughed) okk mashee mashee 7sabch weyay ba3dain when u don't know
Dalal: heheheheheh we'll see about that (I winked)
6alal: Daloool stop it ,, masta7ml tara walla a4oob 
Dalal: heheheheh 5alaa9 mabee ashrb coffe shklk matabee (madait elbooz)
6alal: la2 kl shay wala hal booz 5alaa9 mashee mashee ya bnt el7lal
Dalal: heheheheh


I swear he's crazy, aa5 i like him so much. I think I love him, can I love him this fast, walla madree I don't really know if i love him or not, cuz I have never been in love before, but i have big feelings for him. aaah love is complicated.


6alal: wein r7tee ?? entee kela sar7ana
Dalal: yeah Im always like this -_- (this is his affect on me)
6alal: Dalal I'm falling really hard for you ,, I never felt this feeling I'm feeling right now
Dalal: me too :$
6alal: really ??
Dalal: yeah


Suddenly, I felt something touch my hand, every inch in my body tingled, I also felt my hair go up. I looked down at my hand to see him holding my hand under the coffee table. I looked up at him, then back at our hands, then I closed my hand into his, and we interlocked our fingers. I looked again up at him I swear his eyes sparkled, I saw the love and joy in his eyes. I feel like I'm the luckiest person alive, because I have him in my life. We just had a moment looking into each other's eyes, our eye's had their own love language, I knew that he really does feel the same way I do. Our gaze changed once my phone rang.


"a7bk moot kelma malaha tafseer" my phone blasted.


Dalal: aloo
Joory: awwwwwh u make a cute couple, I could see that in both ur eyes.
Dalal: bsmella u stalker ,, weinch??
Joory: not telling you until u say u love me
Dalal: wat ?? no
Joory: say it ... 
Dalal: fine ,, I love you Joory now tell me where are you (she hung up)


Thats when i felt someone wrapping their arms around me, from behind.


Dalal: AAAAAAAAAAH 6ALAL HELP !!! (I was about to slap the person who hugged me I put my hands down when I heard)
Joory: awwww I love u too honey
6alal: KAAAAAAAK shaklch mu 9j when you're scared.
Dalal: haaay don't laugh :$ ,, yal kalba u scared me ( I playfully hit her)
Joory: sorry (she said embawza)
Dalal: okk watever
Shahd: emmm 6alal we have to go mom called ... don't forget I have school tomorrow
6alal: ok sorry 7abeebtee dalool ,, I'll text you take care and bye.
Dalal: ana ba3ad bamshee bye u too.


___________________________________________________________________________________


I arrived home, removed my make up, changed into my VS PJ's, prayed and went to bed. Two days passed slow, and now I'm packing to go to the SHEILAH ,, WOOHOO ,, wait it gets better 6alal will be there yaaay :D:D:D <3<3<3




___________________________________________________________________________________

 - Moolie


don't forget to (read the fourth line last word) ;p





1 comment: