Tuesday, April 10, 2012

with every heartbeat i love you (12)

(Dalal's POV)

Dalal: Hello
6alal: Hi 
Dalal: OMG 6aminee how are you, shfeek, omg what took you so long!!! 
6alal: Calm down, I'm fine just a twisted ankle, 3adi. 
Dalal: (sigh) El7immdella. 
6alal: Were you worried. (smirking). 
Dalal: Bas shway (blushing). 
6alal: Fdait ely y5afoon 3alai
Dalal: hehe (blushing)
6alal: Hahahaha 
Dalal: OMG I can't believe you, mb bas chee you fight with everyone, oo you get hurt, ba3dain you talk like nothing happened!!! You have to take better care of yourself, what if something serious happened to you!...........(gives him a lecture). 
6alal: (interrupts her) Ok, 7ayaty wala sorry, shway shway 3alai, I'm fine el7immdella. 
Dalal: El7immdela. 
6alal: Yala 3ayal I have to go, call me before you sleep, ok honey? 
Dalal: Enshalla, bye. 


I hang up. 

Joory: HAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHA, mo min9jich inty, 3a6aity mu7athara sh6oooooool! 
Dalal: heheh, chub! 
Joory: Radaina 3al tchi3m! 
Dalal: LOOOOL!  
Joory: Shrayich we go out?? 
Dalal: Ok where? 
Joory: Madry, bas someplace not too crowded, I'm not in the mood to change! 
Dalal: Ya me to, shrayich we go cruising, ba3dain inmr macdo, aw starbux?! 
Joory: OK, bas inmr starbux, I'm craving their chocolate muffin! 
Dalal: Ok, your driving. 
Joory: Yala. 


We got into the car, as soon as the engine roared, we blasted the music!!!!!


Joory/ Dalal: YA 6AYAARAA YA HELKOPTR!!!


_________________________________________________________________________________


IN LONDON 


(Noora's POV)


(on skype with her mom)


Noora: Hala mama sha5barich?! 
Noora's mom: Hala 7abeebty, I'm fine el7immdela how are you?
Noora: Good good, shlon uboy? oo how's everything? 
Mom: Kel shay tamam 7abeebty, bas we're missing you so much.
Noora: Ma3laish mama, ma biga shay 3al holiday. 


and we kept on talking about random things....


Mom: Eeee 9a7 thakarteeni, 7abeebty inty al7een mashalla 3alaich kbarty oo 9rty mara, oo ma biga shay oo you graduate.


OMG she sounds serious, allah yster! 


Noora: Eeee mama I know all that. 
Mom: 9bry 5al akaml kalamy.. I wanted to tell you this from now so that you can think about it, bas remember we are not going to pressure you into doing anything, and everything is your choice...
Noora: Mama your scaring me, 3asa mashar, shfeech???!!!
Mom: Mashar 7abeebty, weld 3amich 56bch oo mashalla 3ala 5osh rayal oo he graduated from the states, oo ana oo uboch ntha8 fee wayid, oo we want him for you...

When she said the word 56bch, I felt like the world just paused, and my brain went blank, I couldn't think of anything, and I couldn't even hear what she's saying, I just can't do this, magdar, this is all too much, oo Bader 7abeeby I want him and nobody else!

Mom: Noora, Noora....noora...NOOORA, wain ri7ty 7abeebty??
Noora: I'm here mama, yuma maby mn al7een agoolich I am not going to marry him. 
Mom: Yuma, I understand that your in shock now, inty fakry fel mawthoo3 wel walad 5osh wa7d mayit6awaf, oo fog hai yseer wld 3amich.
Noora: I know mama, bas mabee, ihya mb li3ba, I'm not ready, and I don't even know him! shnoo a5r mara chifta I was like 16! 
Mom: Eeee I know bas latitsari3ain, 5ala9 yom trji3een on the holiday, bagool 7ag 3amch oo murta oo 3yala yzooroona, 3ashan you get to know him ok.
Noora: LAAA mama, I don't want to know him, pleaaaase don't do this. 
Mom: yseer 5air, I have to go now bas take care of yourself, I love you 7abeebty, oo think 3adl!
Noora: Bye mama. 

Noooo, NOOOOOO, NOOOOOO!!! This is not happening, (crying) I know that my dad won't turn down his brothers son! Bas I can't marry him, I love Bader oo maby 3'aira! Yaraby shasawee, yarab sa3dny! Ooo shagool 7ag Bader, I can't break his heart, la I won't tell him anything, 5ala9 I'll deal with this alone! (continues to cry)

(Tring Tring)<<<<<<blackberry ringtone 


Umbaaaaaaay Bader's calling shaaasaaaweeeee, yarab sa3dny (crying).......




- Shushu 
Hope you liked it, comments??

3 comments:

  1. :O! 7lailha Noora :( Maybe she should tell her mom to wait for a bit, let her explain the situation and she should tell Bader D:?

    Joory/ Dalal: YA 6AYAARAA YA HELKOPTR!!! << LOL!!!!! We love that song Aahahahaha <3

    Loved the post <3
    Lots of love
    Xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. poor little Noora :( i want Noora and Bader together. Loved the post and cant wait for the next one.

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. We will post very soon enshalla ,, glad u enjoyed the post ;P
    As u wish ;P


    - Moolie
    - Shushu

    ReplyDelete