Saturday, March 3, 2012

Home alone

"yalla 7abaybee ana 6al3a, t7ameloo broo7kum fman allah!" mama said.
"enshalla" I replied.


Mom and my big sister left to go to the wedding, while I stayed with my crazy friends at home. So, we turned up the music and started dancing and playing cards. We got bored doing that so we decided to go cycle in our big, beautiful garden. We ordered McDonalds, and we decided to make this day a fun memorable day, so we are going to make some action today, since my mom and sister are in the wedding and my dad is traveling, while my nannies are cleaning.


"heya mara w toba mab7b w toba" loolie screamed and dance with the tune.
"galbee shkthr 3ana mn el7ub w drooba" I screamed back.
"abee a6la3 fl freej bl cycle" Shushu pleaded me.
"maku etha umee derat bta36eenee m7a'9ra 6weeeeeelah" I replied scared.
"pweeeeeeez lets do some action" they both pleaded, and gave me their puppy dog eyes.
"FINE, bas i'm dead it's all you're faults" I pointed at them.
"dont worry we'll come to you're funeral" loolie smiled.

So we went outside the gate and started cruising in our bikes, then we see this car coming towards us. We all screamed and went to a corner in the freej all together. Then the car stopped next to our bikes, in the car there was only one hot guy in the car, he opened the window and said his number then left.

"wai3 a hott malee8!" I commented, and they laughed.
"pleeeze lets go cruising in my car, me driving" loolie said excited.
"You dont have license you're still 15 7abeebtee!" Shushu said all scared
"Thats the fun part" loolie replied and wiggled her eyebrows.
"Im okay with it, as long as we be here in 10 minutes not longer" I said
"okay" they both said.


So we went cruising fl freej with the loud music, and all the windows open. We danced to the beat and screaming, we took longer than 10 minutes. Then we had to go back, because our dinner is going to arrive any minute, and we are starving.

"FOOOOOOOOOOD" we all screamed once we saw the food, and we finished the food before we know it.


It started to become late and everyone left. Thank god no one knew about the cruise, and about the cycling fl freej.


 - Moolie
Hope you like it and please comment, I really would like to know you're feedbacks.

2 comments:

  1. omg 7adkum malkum 7al, ur still young shlon chee, a7s you go crazy lama ur mom is out X_X 7lew esloobch in writing y3nee 9j y9la7 lch tktbeen love story w if you did, there will be a lot of followers and commenters :D allah ywafgkum enshalla

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know 9aa7!! Baas waanaasaa =)) Thanx 7ayati, a9lan we're thinking of writing a story, baas binchoof! Enshalla ykoon fee followers oo comments, bas inty saweelna "da3aya" mawa9eech ;p

      Shushu ;**
      XOXO

      Delete