Tuesday, March 27, 2012

with every heartbeat I love you (9)

(Dalal's POV)


TING (text message)
btw u look good in the cooking outfit ;) I'm sorry if I said something wrong to let you cry ;(


...


CUTE <3 mskeen he doesn't know why I left and started crying ,, I'll apologize once I see him downstairs enshalla. I knew it was 6alal <3


___________________________________________________________________________________




(6alal's POV)


Wow she looks amazing, I just wanna hold her in my arms and smell her mixed fruit scent that is still stuck on my White polo shirt, after we first met when she bumped into me and I'll never wash that shirt ever again, her smell is just amazing. 


Joory&Dalal: salam 3leikum
All: w 3leikum elslam
5alty Mariam: hala 7baybee ,, t3aloo salmoo ma7ad '3areeb bas 5alatkum haya w her daughter shahd w her son 6alal


Dalal came and kissed my mom's cheek then went to kiss Shahd's cheek and sat nxt to her, with her friend.


5alty Mariam: hay bntee Joory (pointing at the girl nxt to Dalal) w hay Dalal bnt e5tee reem allah yer7amha (pointing at Dalal)
All: allah yer7amha


Oh that's why she started crying, and ran away when I asked where's her mom, allah yer7amha mskeena allah y9aberha.


Shahd: hii ,, how old are you ?? :D
Dalal: we're 20 years old
Shahd: you look like ur 16 like me
Dalal: yeah I get that a lot X_X
Shahd: cuute
Joory: enteee cute
Shahd: heheheh :$
6alal: can I join ur conversation
Shahd: no (rolling her eyes)
Dalal: sure
Joory: 3adee
6alal: i'll take that as a yes
Joory: 3ayal which uni do you go to??
6alal: GUST and you ??
Joory: AUK
6alal: dalal??
Dalal: with her
6alal: nice
Joory: do u want to go walk outside ??
Shahd&6alal: sure
Dalal: yalla let's go


___________________________________________________________________________________


Shahd: waay ta3abt I'll go back inside
Joory: I need to come too (she winked to Dalal and left)
6alal: e7m Dalal
Dalal: 6alal


We both said each others names at the same time !


___________________________________________________________________________________


 - Moolie


Comments ??

2 comments:

  1. That's such a short post :( Unfair!! We demand more

    ReplyDelete
  2. enshalla I will post an extra long post for u ,, u know we would post longer and more often if we got a lot of commenters there are a lot of viewrs but they don't comment :( bas 3ashanch tonight we will post an extra long post ;*

    ReplyDelete