Monday, March 26, 2012

with every heartbeat I love you (8)

I'm dissapointed el9ara7a :( Only one commented and thanx Amal.q6r


_________________________________________________________________________________


(Dalal's POV)


No no this no happening shit, shit. No dalal 7abeebtee don't worry you're probably just day dreaming, like u always do :). 7ata if I go pinch him he won't react because I'm day dreaming.
 <<< PINCH >>> on his sexy bare manly musceled arm, his skin was soo tanned mashalla.


6alal: aaaa7 what did u do that for


7ata in my day dream he's soo hott, w his voice aaah I will just melt. SHIT his arm is red, wait wait wat if this is not a day dream, wait let me wash my face and pinch myself.


 <<< PINCH >>>, washed my face


Dalal: aa7 that really does hurt, I'm not dreaming Am I??
6alal: why?? did u dream of me b4 ?? (wiggling his eye brows)


Umbeeeeeih Fashlaaaa shut ur mouth up Daloooool


Dalal: laaaa2 ,, why would I?? (rolling my eyes)
6alal: because I did 


I blushed, w 6ala3t el floor


6alal: yah kela tst7een mnee mayseer chee
Dalal: heheheh laa2 I don't
6alal: u do,, then why are u blushing
Dalal: I'm not bas 7ar
6alal: ahaaaa
Dalal: btw wat r u doing here ???:O
6alal: I'm here with my mom ,, she's 5alty mariam's friend
Dalal: Ur mom is 5alty haya ,, 5alty mariam's best friend??
6alal: yeah wait 5alty mariam is not ur mom ??
Dalal: no she's my aunt
6alal: ahaa then where's you're mom isn't she here ?? I would like to meet her


I ran up stairs to our room and started to cry my eyes out :'(


Joory: dalool 7abeebtee wats wrong leish tbchayn??
Dalal: sniff ... sniff ... sniff 
Joory: t7achay plz ga6a3tee galbee
Dalal: abee my parents everyone tells me where's you're parents why aren't they here ,, and so on.. Ana yateema I have no one ,, I live alone in a big house. Why me?? why everyone celebrates mother's day ,, and I stay in bed crying?? bas la3at chabdee 5ala9 maleit mn hal 3eesha I don't wanna live like this
Joory: 7abeebtee Dalool ,, don't say u don't have anyone I'm always there for you I'm you're sister ,, my parents are you're parents they treat u the way u treat me ,, ooh and why are u still wearing the cooking outfit??
Dalal: shit 6alal saw me like this :O ,, umbeeeeeeih fashla mabee anzl
Joory: shda5al 6alal :O
Dalal: beleive it or not ,, But 6alal turned out to be 5alty haya's son :O
Joory:OMG ??:O
Dalal: exactly
Joory: enzain yalla '3eiree hdoomch let's go
Dalal: mabee fashla I don't wanna see him
Joory: yala 3ad bala dala3 let's go
Dalal: madree walla ,, I dunno wat to wear
Joory: go put make up on and I'll get something out for you to wear
Dalal: okk thanx ur a life saver ;) 
Joory: yeah Im ur hero ;)


I put on eye liner, bronze blush, mascara, and lip balm, and put my hair up in a ponytail. I went to see wat Joory put out for me. She put an off white long dress, its tight mn fog and flowy mn under the breast lein the bottom and wore on top of the dress a short jeans jacket, with chanel sandals. I wore it and i looked so pretty like my mom, with my dad's big hazel eyes. I put my gold ray ban sunglasses hanging on my dress.


Dalal: yalla meshaina
Joory: wow look at you ,, you look amazing kl hay 7ag 6alal
Dalal: heheheh laa2 7agch
Joory: ga9a 3al mn??
Dalal: chub
Joory: entee kela etcha3mmeeen
Dalal: hehe u still love me
Joory: I have a crazy cousin
Dalal: yalla lets go b4 ur mom gets mad at us for being late
Joory: yalla


TING (text message)












  - Moolie
Comment ,, plz I know there are silent readers plz comment, even though as ana anonymous I really want feedback to make this story more fun, I want in this story some touches from my readers, Abee a7ad yshaje3na plz <3 a7ebkum



3 comments:

  1. Plzzz post soon cant wait !!!

    http://7mdowh-unbreakable.blogspot.com/

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww!!! Thats so cute <3
    We feel so sorry for Dalal... :( Let's hope 6alal treats her nicely and stays with her till the end <3

    Xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanx 7baybee for the comments walla it means a lot ,, please can u help us get more readers !!

    ReplyDelete