Saturday, March 17, 2012

with every heartbeat i love you (5)

(Dalal's POV)


OMG this is sooo embracing, I should apoligize.


Dalal: I am sorry wallah I didn't mean to do it
6alal: la2 la2 3adee take here napkin (awwww he's so cute)
Dalal: mmmm thnx I'm really sorry again I better get going
6alal: it's ok ,, bye (I just love his 2 dimples)


_________________________________________________________________________________
In the parking lot in McDonalds in Joory's car:




Joory: umbeeeeih daloool wats that on ur shirt
Dalal: I accidentally spilled my coke on both me and 6alal ,, umbeih fashlaa
Joory: where's he?? I want to see him ,, does he have a hott friend with him??
Dalal: entee mu 9ij
Joory: hehe :$ I'm still ur bestfriend
Dalal: true






_________________________________________________________________________________


(6alal's POV)


Finally I saw her, she looked so cute when she was shocked, mskeena she really feel's bad that she spilled coke on me.


6alal: Excuse me, I would like to have one large coke
Philapino lady: o8ay


Is that her phone on the table, she must've forgot it, I better give it to her, fast before she leaves


Phillapino lady: here's you're coke
6alal: thnx he'll pay (pointing at 3abood) 3abooooooooooood come pay
3abood: ok ,, wat happened to u ??:O
6alal: agool go bk to bbming a7san lk ,, I'll be back
3abood: ok


i took her phone, went to place call and called myself so that I could get her number and I could call her later, I know what I did wrong, but there's something about her thats makes me want to see her more, more, and more. I feel like I want to get to know her more. Then I went fast to they're car, but they were just about to leave the parking lot. So I went to my car and followed they're car.


________________________________________________________________________________


(Dalal's POV)


Joory: Daloool don't freak out, but there's a hott creep following us
Dalal: what , no dont say
Joory: ooh he's really hott
Dalal: Joory please don't go fast, please let's just go straight to the shailah and close the gates fast, we dont want problems
Joory: shit his car is nxt to us now don't look right
Dalal: is he really hott?
Joory: yeah really really hott
Dalal: can i please take only one peek
Joory: okk only 1 peek and fast
Dalal: OMG he's 6alal, he's motioning for us to stop on the side
Joory: no no as much he's hott we can't trust him
Dalal: yeah
Joory: yalla we arrived
Dalal: okk


________________________________________________________________________________


6alal: Dalal wait don't go u left ur phone
Joory: awww cute, I'll leave u 2 lovebirds alone (whispering)
dalal: no don't leave me ast7ee (whispering)
6alal: tst7een ?? (shit he heard me nooooo I'm blushing)
Dalal: hehe :$ (this can't be happening)

(6alal's POV)

6alal: cuuuute <3 ( did i just say that outloud, probably cuz she's blushing)
Dalal: mmm my phone??
6alal: ooh yeah one minute I'll get it from the car
Dalal: sure tyt
6alal: here you're phone and coke
Dalal: laa2 leish coke makaan lazm
6alal: who said it was for you it was for me
Dalal: ooh (I love it when I make her blush)
6alal: la2 la2 I'm joking it's ur's
Dalal: haaaaay :(
6alal: ur wlcm
Dalal: ooh yeah thnx for the coke and my phone
6alal: no problem (wink)

(Dalal's POV)  

Shoot me now, did he just wink OMG he's sooo hott, I think i'm going to faint X_X

Dalal: yalla I don't want to let Joory wait any longer so bye
6alal: and I don't want, shit I forgot 3abood in McDonalds I better get going too b4 he kills me
Dalal: hehehehehehe umbeeeih enta mu 9j

(6alal's POV)
her giggle is just amazing I just want her to keep laughing

6alal: yalla fman ellah
Dalal: bye

________________________________________________________________________________

3abood: wein r7t yal kalb
6alal: loong story I'll tell you once u get in the car
3abood: ooh yeah okk

I told him everything, I also told him she has a friend and wiggled my eyebrows.

3abood: allah 3arafnee 3leiha

3abood is 6alal's bestfriend and cuzin, 6alal really trust's him a lot he considers him as a brother they're so close. 3abood and 6alal both go to the same uni, he's good looking he has almost the same eyes as 6alal's but a bit bigger, he has a straight nose, and a bit smaller lips than 6alal and only 1 dimple on his right cheek.

________________________________________________________________________________

(Dalal's POV)


I'm getting a weird number calling a lot hmmm should I answer??

Joory: yeah answer you're phone it might be someone we know got a new number
Dalal: okk ,, alo
?????: alo





 - Moolie


comments please ;P

2 comments:

  1. Just read all your posts! Keep it going <3 We love it!

    Lots of kisses
    Xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We're glad you like it!!! <333

      - Shushu ;***
      - Mooli ;***

      Delete