Sunday, March 18, 2012

with every heartbeat i love you (6)

IN LONDON! 


(Noora's POV)

Bader: wallah a7bch
Noora: ana ba3ad
Bader: I'm so lucky to have you, in my life. 
Noora: Hehe :$(blushing) 
Bader: Fdait ely ysti7oon
Noora: Yala, let's go, I have to go to class
Bader: Yala honey 

Walking to uni....
Noora: Mita bterja3 el deera. 
Bader: The first weekend of the holiday enshalla, so two months to go.  
Noora: Me too :o, on Friday?  
Bader: Yes, the morning flight. 
Noora: Ana ba3aaad! 
Bader: Then we'll be together!! 

As we all know from before, Bader is Dalal's brother, and he studies in London. While Noora, is 7abeebtah, they've been together for 2 year's now, and ever since the day they met they've been inseparable. It's just amazing how two people, can be as close as Bader is with Noora. Noora, is average hight around 165 cm, and has a very fit body mashalla, as she makes sure to go to the gym at least 3 times a week. She has long, silky, black hair, and big brown eye's with very long eye-lashes. She has a typical Kuwaiti nose, and full pink lips. She is now in her 2nd year in uni. 

(Bader's POV)
I remember the day we met like it was yesterday.

2 years ago: 

I was walking casually with my friend m7md, and he was saying something about a football match, that's when I saw her. She was in her first year in uni, and it was the first day so she looked excited, but nervous. I have never seen such an angelic face in my life, I couldn't help but stare, even though I'm not really the type that will stare at girls, but she's different I couldn't take my eye's of her. I didn't even blink, afraid that she will disappear. All of a sudden m7md playfully hit the back of my head, 

M7md: haaay int, are you listening. 
Bader: hmm, eee ee, kaml. 
M7md: okaaay...
Bader: Shway 7amood, int kaml oo ana bal7igk. 
M7md: Inzain, famanallah

I quickly, walked towards that mesmerizing creature. 

Bader: Hi =D 
Noora: Hi...
Bader: You seem lost.
Noora: ummm, ya can you help me find my chemistry class? (blushing)
Bader: I have the same class, lets go together. 
Noora: Ummm, okay, thanx. 
Bader: I'm Bader Al X BTW. 
Noora: Noora Al X. 
Bader: 3ashat el asami. 
Noora: 3ashat ayamk. 
Bader: This is the class, nice to meet you. 
Noora: You too, thanx again. 

Back to today...




 - Shushu


we know ur probably mixed up and everything but this is the other side of the story, you will know more about the character's, and why they're important in the story later.


Shoot me with comments ;)

2 comments:

  1. NICE!!!
    awal ma grait i got confussed i was like which story is i went abck to the previous post b3dain 2stw3abt. LOL

    keep it up..
    xoxo
    http://cryingoutforyou.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thnx 7abeebtee we're glad u like it ,, yeah if I was reading it I would get confused thats why I put a small explaination ta7at,, now these characters are not that important but later on into the story they will be important u just have to comment a lot, get more readers, and wait then you'll know ;P

      - Moolie <3
      - Shushu ;*

      Delete