Friday, March 16, 2012

with everyheartbeat I love you (4)

6alal's (POV)


Why can't I sleep!? Every time I close my eyes I would see her, what has she done to me I feel like I'm under a spell. I never felt this way before, I can't get her out of my mind, I feel like I want to see her again, like I always want to be around her just to protect her, I also felt like I wanted her to be in my arms. I really don't know how I controlled myself bas el7emdella I did. Do you want to know who she is?? who's the one that made me crazy?? 












ok I'll tell you who she is, she's the prettiest, girl ever, she is Dalal Al X. I'll tell you how I met her. I was in the duwaniya elee fl shailah ma3a el shabab, then I went to grab a bottle of water from the house, when I bumped into something so tiny, that smelt amazing, that smelt like strawberry and cherry mmmmm. I looked down to see a tiny beautiful girl looking up to see what she bumped into. I got lost looking at her big innocent hazel eyes, they looked sad, and there were tears under her eyes, at that moment I just wanted to hold her in my arms and tell her don't cry it's ok everything will be fine.  I was mesmerized by her beauty just staring at her, then I noticed that we were staring at each other for so long, so I spoke to not make it more awkward.

6alal: e7mm

she blushed once she noticed she was staring.

Have I told you about her smile? her smile is just amazing it makes everyone even the sad people smile back, she has a cute dimple on her left cheek, which makes her look so adorable, she also has mashalla really white teeth and straight , I'm pretty sure she had braces on before, because her teeth are just perfect. 


_________________________________________________________________________________

3abood: 6aloool yalla goom (6alal's bestfriend, he considers him as his bro)
6alal: hmmmmmmm la2 dgeeega bada5l goal
3abood: weeh la2 goom latf'9a7na ma3a a7lamk el'3areeba
6alal: GOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAL I won
3abood: KAAAAAAAAAAAK enta mu 9j gooom allah yfashlk
6alal: la2 don't score hmmmmmmm, 3aboooooood
3abood: hala
6alal: roo7 he has the ball
3abood: la2 la2 shaklee i'll throw a ball of water 3leik
6alal: okk

_________________________________________________________________________________

6alal: shno hay :O 
3abood: KAAAAAAAAAAAK u should've seen the look on ur face
6alal: yal 7aywan btshoof
3abood: ha who won in ur dream?
6alal: Am I still dreaming :O
3aboood: laa2 gooom nroo7 McDonalds ya5ee mtna nablee nakl
6alal: yalla bas dgeega i'll take a shower change and we'll meet downstairs
3abood: yalla bsr3a
6alal: I'll take my time ;)

I took a fast shower wore my A&F light blue shirt, with shorts, and put one million, wore my my raybans, took my car keys and my blackberry and went downstairs.

6alal: yalla lets go
3abood: FINALLLY :D
6alal: yal mafjoo3
3abood: chub
6alal: tsk tsk tsk e7term elakbr menk
3abood: I'm a week younger
6alal: That still make's me bigger :D






_________________________________________________________________________________

6alal: 3abood ana baroo7 a6lb ent go sit on a table
3abood: ok abee one large Mac chicken meal spicy with sprite
6alal: ok
phillapino lady: hello sir wel8am to Ma8donalds wa6 would u li8e 6o order?
6alal: I would li8e 6o order 2 Ma8 chi8en meals spicy and spri6e (micking her accent)
phillapino lady: o8

I payed took my tray and went to the table.

3abood: where are the straws
6alal: i'll go get
3abood: ok

I took 2 straws and was on my way going back to the table, then i bumped into something, and the sprite spilled on me and ........ 












 - Moolie


please comment ;P

3 comments:

  1. I want More more more!
    Yalla post bsr3a I wanna read!
    I loved it! :')

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love ur story..
    3ajeeb...

    post ASAP...
    keep it up girls ;*
    xoxo
    http://cryingoutforyou.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. enshalla we'll post soon, thnx for commenting <3 Bas plz if you think that anything is bad tell us so that we could improve it!

    - Moolie<3
    - Shushu <3

    ReplyDelete