Monday, March 19, 2012

with every heartbeat i love you (7)

In Kuwait

(Dalal's POV)


It's a guy :O ,, his voice so deep so sexy, so manly.. I better hung up

??????: aloo dalal

crap he know's my name ,, maybe a stalker ,, I hung up

6oooooooooooooooooooo6

Joory: dalool shfeech u look shocked and scared
Dalal: He 
Joory: its a guy :O
Dalal: yeah and he knows my name
Joory: stalker creep
Dalal: yumaaa a5aaf
Joory: don't if he called again ,, I'll let na9er deal with him
Dalal: ok


Ting (text)
why did you hung up ??


Dalal: I got a message from him ,, mmmm maybe it's a friend prank calling so 6aaf we will ignore
Joory: yeaah ,, ignore and if he's really annoying and keeps calling then I will let na9er deal with him
Dalal: yeah sure




___________________________________________________________________________________


knock knock


Joory: who's this ??
5alty maryam: ana


Joory opened the door.


Joory & Dalal: salam 3leikum
5alty maryam: w 3leikum el slam ,, sha5barkum 7baybee??
Joory: good el7emdella
5alty mariam: el7emdellah did you eat lunch,, or should I tell marry to bring up the lunch
Dalal: laa2 5altee mashkoora t'3deina mn shway fe Mcdonalds
5alty mariam: ahaa bl 3afya
Dalal: allah y3afeech
5alty maryam: enzain 7baybee elyoom fleil my friend and her whole family are coming tonight for dinner so wear something nice ,, and I would like you 2 to make dessert
Dalal: yeah sure wat do u want us to bake??
5alty maryam: you're famous fondu ,, and Joory I want you to make you're famous milkshake
Dalal & Joory: enshalla
5alty Maryam: I brought everything that is needed for you in the kitchen
Dalal: thanx
5alty maryam: 3afwan yalla get to work
Joory: enshalla




___________________________________________________________________________________


Joory: let's take the speakers with us in the kitchen
Dalal: yeaaah ,, wanasah
Joory: ee ,, yeah u didn't tell me about the stalker creep's voice is it scary??
Dalal: actually it was soo hott and sexy, deep and manly it sounded like 6alal ,, wait u don't think ??
Joory: don't say :O I want him :(
Dalal: LOOOOOOOOOOL ,, It might not be him
Joory: allah a3lam ,, anyways we will discuss this later ,, now lets get to work okk??
Dalal: okay :D


They blasted on the music, started singing, moving with beats, and baking. They looked soo cute and funny with their cooking hats and 'I love me' aprons.


___________________________________________________________________________________


Dalal: does my fundu look good ,, and taste good ??
Joory: are u kidding it's amazing ,, If you don't hide it right now I'll finish it
Dalal: mmmm I love ur milk shake 
Joory: e7m e77m ofcourse I made it
Dalal: ofcourse
Joory: ast7eeeeeee (hiding her face making herself shy jokingly)
Dalal: shittt the guests arrived
Joory: I will leave from the kitchen's backdoor and I will go to our room and get changed
Dalal: okk bas don't go down without me
Joory: of course I won't 
Dalal: I'll just clean the place and I'll come
Joory: okk

___________________________________________________________________________________

(6alal's POV)


6alal: 5altee wein el7amam ??
5alty maryam: dsh hal corridor (pointing at the door) w go inside the second door to you're left
6alal: okk thanx

I went inside the corridor and the second door to my left ,, opened the door looked up and held back my laugh .....





 - Moolie
cliffhanger .. the more comments we get the faster we'll post ;P

1 comment: