Tuesday, March 13, 2012

with every heartbeat i love you (3)

(Dalal's POV)

I wiped my tears and looked up not knowing where to look exactly. It wasn't a wall it was a hott guy, really tall compared to me with broad shoulders. He's the hottest creature I had ever seen, he had a hot dirty beard with hot full pink lips, and a straight thin nose, his haircut was just perfect it's not bold nor long just perfect, he had on a white polo shirt that showed his tanned, muscular body just perfect, with shorts and slippers. Oh and his eyes I got lost just staring at his eyes, they were big, dark, mysterious, and once he looked into my eyes I felt like it went through my soul, and our eyes had their own conversation. I froze once I heard the deepest most manly voice ever.



A hott manly voice: e7mm ,,  (I blushed once I noticed i was staring at him for a long time.)
The hott manly voice: are you okk??
Dalal: huhh?? mmm (great dalal way to go now he'll think I don't know how to speak)
The hott manly voice: what cat caught ur tongue?
Dalal: mmmm no, I'm ok thnx mmm....???? (i made it sound like I was asking for his name)
The hott manly voice: e7m 6alal Al X w entee??
Dalal: mmmm ... Dalal Al X
6alal: tsharafna
Dalal: thnx :$ (i said blushing)
6alal: ur wlcm, enzeeein are you ok, you look like you've been crying, oo leish u are not at home look at the time it's really late 
Dalal: La it's fine, I'm fine, ooh I didn't notice how late it is and how far I went, I better get going bye
6alal: alone :O ??
Dalal: yeah, I came alone I could go back alone :D
6alal: la ana bawa9lch
Dalal: la 3adee mub lazm I could go alone, I might look young bas I am old and can take care of myself
6alal: bas I need to make sure that you've arrived there safely or I'll feel guilty
Dalal: mmmm okk 5ala9 
6alal: yalla dgeega i'll go get a water bottle u look like u really need it
Dalal: la 3adee walla no need
6alal: are u sure?? cuz I need a bottle of water too
Dalal: 5ala9 go get urself i'll wait here
6alal: yalla dgeega

He went and came back with two bottles in his hands.

6alal: I got u a bottle too ( hmmm... stuborn just like me)
dalal: thnx
6alal: ur wlcm (he said as he smiled, omg his smile is just makes me feel like I'm about to melt)

We walked awkwardly side by side, with silence. I had a weird feeling when he was next to me, like a tingling feeling, I liked it, it was the first time I felt this feeling. Our arms brushed accidentally, he smiled I guess he felt the same feeling I felt, I liked his warmth. 

Dalal: mmmm kah we9alna (  i pointed at the shailah house)
6alal: el7een agdar arta7 ench w9altee safely, it was nice meeting you (he grinned)
Dalal: me too thanx
6alal: ur wlcm, see you around
Dalal: bye

He watched me till i went inside. the door was still open I looked back, then he waved. I closed the door behind me and went inside the shailah happy.

_________________________________________________________________________________


Joory: weein knteee ??? I was worried sick about you ,, have you noticed what time it is? Reem got bored of waiting....
Dalal: I'm really sorry I lost track of time walla
Joory: why weren't you answering my phonecalls and my ping's
Dalal: sorry I left my phone here
Joory: don't do this again wallah I was soo close to calling na9r to look for you
Dalal: I'm really sorry, i have a good reason why
Joory: does it involve food ??
Dalal: hehehehehehehe NO it involves the hottest man on earth
Joory: oooh tell me! tell me (she said all excited)
Dalal: okk chill

So I told her everything from A-Z

Joory : me likey likey ,,  OMG u like him dont u? ur blushing LOOOL cute 
Dalal: no nothing happened, there's no such thing as love in first sight, but he's really sweet and hott
Joory: OMG I think Im inlove with him
Dalal: Noooo he's mine
Joory: so u admit that u like him
Dalal: I never said that
Joory: but u do
Dalal: I didn't say I did
Joory: But u do
Dalal: ur so annoying Fine a little :$
Joory: I knew it <3
Dalal: let's go watch our favorite movie "the notebook"
Joory: yeah then go to bed
Dalal: yeah okk










 - Moolie


Please share comments with me, I see many viewers but no commenters :(




No comments:

Post a Comment